Inspire Support established as a registered NDIS provider and disability service organisation following the implementation of the NDIS in the Grampians region. We are a fast growing organisation who are passionate about providing high quality support to our participants.
The organisational values of Inspire Support are Respect, Flexibility, Excellence, Integrity and Optimism. Our mission is to be dedicated to the provision of service excellence in the community sector.
We have the following opportunities currently available:
Inspire Support have a dedicated Support Coordination team who passionately care and are motivated to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders. The team is constantly growing and looking for appropriately skilled people to contribute to its ongoing success!
The role includes facilitating conversations about what is possible with a participant’s NDIS plan, building capacity for participants to exercise choice and control, supporting participants to navigate the NDIS marketplace and find providers that are the best option for them.
You will work inclusively with participants, their families and carers to enhance the participant’s ability to achieve their goals.
This position would suit someone with a strong understanding of the NDIS and the ability to work cooperatively with a variety of people and organisations. Experience in coordinating support for people living with mental illness and/or disability and strong interpersonal communication skills are essential along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing.
Candidates also need to show a commitment to professional and ethical conduct and the values of the organisation.
- Assist NDIS participants to implement supports and services utilising their NDIS plans
- Provide participants with a prompt, accessible, information and referral service
- Developing and maintaining sustainable service pathways, partnerships and support networks to meet participants needs
- Assisting the intake function for new Support Coordination referrals
- Complete Support Coordination responsibilities within agreed timeframes
- Proactively taking part in participant reviews
- Coordinate a range of supports including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports
- Building high quality professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and complete relevant documentation within designated timeframes
- Capture relevant information as required by the NDIA
- Preparation of NDIA reports on outcomes, success indicators and financial tracking
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Experience and qualifications within Community Services, Social Work, Mental Health, AOD or Disability sector
- A genuine, empathetic and passionate nature
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to liaise and build rapport with participants, families and carers’
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Strong report writing and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Established IT skills
- An unrestricted Victorian Drivers Licence
Applications must include a Cover Letter and a copy of your resume.
We will shortlist candidates as applications are received.
For further information email email@example.com
At Inspire Support we’ve built an amazing team of people who provide support to participants receiving funding through the National Disability Insurance Scheme. We want to offer the best support to our participants so we offer you great benefits including:
– Lots of hours available during Monday-Friday 9am-3pm
– An app based rostering system that lets you pick up extra shifts with the click of a button
– Responsive On Call Support
– Free annual Flu Vaccinations
– Access to Employee Assistance Program
– Values based rewards program
– Ideal for people looking for 15-30 hours of work per week and want to make a difference in people’s lives
Increased demand for our supports means we are currently looking for Disability and/or Mental Health Support workers who have a qualification in Disability, Mental Health, Community Services, Nursing, Aged Care, Individual Support or have commenced studying in one of these fields or similar.
As a Community Care Worker with Inspire Support, you’ll support people in their home and within the community. The roe is varied and you may support participants to access the community such as attending appointments, group based programs, meeting with friends and family, doing grocery shopping, engaging in recreational activities or other meaningful pursuits. You may also support participants to live with increased independence and assist with activities within the home such as meal preparation or assisting with domestic activities.
All applicants must have their own vehicle with comprehensive car insurance and be willing to obtain a Working with Children’s Check and an NDIS Worker Screening Clearance. In accordance with government guidelines, all successful applicants must have three doses of a Covid-19 Vaccination.
Apply today by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org