Inspire Support established as a registered NDIS provider and disability service organisation following the implementation of the NDIS in the Grampians region. We are a fast growing organisation who are passionate about providing high quality support to our participants.
The organisational values of Inspire Support are Respect, Flexibility, Excellence, Integrity and Optimism. Our mission is to be dedicated to the provision of service excellence in the community sector.
We have the following opportunities currently available:
Inspire Support have a dedicated Support Coordination team who passionately care and are motivated to achieve positive outcomes for all stakeholders. The team is constantly growing and looking for appropriately skilled people to contribute to it’s ongoing success!
The role includes facilitating conversations about what is possible with a participant’s NDIS plan, building capacity for participants to exercise choice and control, supporting participants to navigate the NDIS marketplace and find providers that are the best option for them.
You will work inclusively with participants, their families and carers to enhance the participant’s ability to achieve their goals.
This position would suit someone with a strong understanding of the NDIS and the ability to work cooperatively with a variety of people and organisations. Experience in coordinating support for people living with mental illness and/or disability and strong interpersonal communication skills are essential along with excellent written and verbal communication skills, including report writing.
Candidates also need to show a commitment to professional and ethical conduct and the values of the organisation.
- Assist NDIS participants to implement supports and services utilising their NDIS plans
- Provide participants with a prompt, accessible, information and referral service
- Developing and maintaining sustainable service pathways, partnerships and support networks to meet participants needs
- Assisting the intake function for new Support Coordination referrals
- Complete Support Coordination responsibilities within agreed timeframes
- Proactively taking part in participant reviews
- Coordinate a range of supports including informal, mainstream, community and funded supports
- Building high quality professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop, maintain and complete relevant documentation within designated timeframes
- Capture relevant information as required by the NDIA
- Preparation of NDIA reports on outcomes, success indicators and financial tracking
To be successful in the role you will possess:
- Experience and qualifications within Community Services, Social Work, Mental Health, AOD or Disability sector
- A genuine, empathetic and passionate nature
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing demands
- Ability to liaise and build rapport with participants, families and carers’
- Effective problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively
- Strong report writing and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Established IT skills
- An unrestricted Victorian Drivers Licence
Applications must include a Cover Letter and a copy of your resume.
We will shortlist candidates as applications are received.
For further information email email@example.com